Why visit the ACR Show?
Visiting the ACR Show is an essential day out for anyone involved in commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration industry.
Key reasons to attend
• Source new suppliers, as well as catching up with existing ones
• Enhance your knowledge by attending free seminars covering a range of topics that impact on your working day
• Access free expert advice either on the stands or in the seminar theatres
• See first hand demonstrations of the latest products available on the market
• Network with peers and experts in the Networking Area on the show floor
• Celebrate the achievements of the industry and network after the show at the ACR News Awards which take place on the second night of the show
Don't just take our word for it
"Excellent layout, most of the big players were exhibiting at the show, lots of new & innovate products on show and very well presented."
Chris Brown,Williams Refrigeration Central Limited
"I found the ACR show both insightful and informative and look forward too 2014."
"Very much enjoyed meeting possible new supply routes and gaining an industry perspective on the market and direction of manufacturers. A must for new possibilities."
Mark Fisher,Fisher Refrigeration Ltd
The seminar programme for the 2014 ACR Show will be announced in the latter part of 2013. If there is a particular topic you would like covered or a speaker you would like to see present at the show please
The ACR Show is taking place on 11 - 13 February 2014 in Hall 9 at the NEC Birmingham.
Tues 11th February 10:00 - 16:30
Weds 12th February 10:00 - 16:30
Thurs 13th February 10:00 - 16:00
Click here for travel information.